QUICK AND EASY GUIDELINES TO T.S.C. EMAIL ACTIVATION
T.S.C has made strides in digitalizing teachers’ services online. One of these services is where teachers are expected to create a Microsoft Office 365 account.
This Microsoft Office 365 account will enable a teacher to access official emails from T.S.C as well as use Microsoft applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
From the account portal, a teacher can plan and schedule events, conduct online sessions with teammates, upload and share documents, design presentations, just to mention but a few.
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES TO T.S.C. EMAIL ACTIVATION
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to activate your email.
- Access the Commission Website (tsc.go.ke)
- Select Online Services and from the drop-down select Teachers Email Activation.
- A new page (https://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/) will load with a field where you will be required to fill in your TSC Number and click next.
- A new field requiring your ID Number will appear, fill and click verify.
5.Verify the images and click Verify
- Your details which are already uploaded in the Commission System will be verified.
7.Click on the icon to view and record your official email and the temporary password
8.Click on office.com to go to the site
9 . Enter your email as per the record you had taken
10. Enter the password you had recorded
11. Click Sign in to continue.
12. Additional information will be needed to secure your account and for future password verification.
13. Select I want to set up a different method
14. Click on the drop-down and select phone
- Then Click confirm
The next field will request for the teacher’s mobile number. This number must be the teacher mobile number, it will be used in the future to reset password and carry-out other important Commission Transactions including pay-slip activities.
17. Select the Country and enter the mobile number. This must be your number and you should have the phone with you. Once done as below click Next.
18. A code will be received in the phone provided for verification. Enter the code in the space provided as below and click Next.
19. Once the code is entered the account will now be activated. Click Next to proceed.
20. Click Done to complete the process.
21. You will now be required to change the password to put yours.
22. Enter the password recorded earlier as the “Current password”, then enter your new password and confirm it. Don’t share this password with anyone as it will compromise your accounts.
23. The account is now ready for use. Enter the email address and Click Next.
24. Enter the code sent to your phone and click Next.
25. Click on the box Don’t show again and select No to proceed.
- Click on the outlook icon to access your emails.
27. Your email account is now ready for use.
28. Always remember to sign off once done if you are using a public computer.
Kindly Note : You can also download the outlook app and install it into your phone or tablet/iPad for those with smartphones.
Check out my post on how to upload your Tpad appraisal via phone here